【 ⭐️⭐️2018香港電視大獎全民投票/(29)至Like英美劇⭐️⭐️ 】
👉🏻👉🏻「2018香港電視大獎全民投票」35獎項傳送門:http://bit.ly/2T6okjp 👈🏻👈🏻
【 提名標準 】http://bit.ly/2Ua2igF
【 投票準則 】
*每位投票者都需要輸入電郵地址,每個電郵只可以投票一次;
*本名單設有1個獎項投票:至Like英美劇;
*每人每個獎項需要投3票,投票少於3票者,整張票將作廢;
*3票的有高低分之別,請投最喜歡的英語劇集得3分,如此類推,最低分為1分;
*3個選擇分數皆要不同,否則將無法完成投票;
*如按連結遞交選票時,網站/手機介面出現粉紅色,代表有重覆投票或錯誤,需刷新畫面;
*如點選3個或以上的選項,又無法刪去多餘選項,可以刷新畫面重新投票;
*手機版用戶留意,手機介面或需要將畫面向右移,才會完全見到3個選項;
*投票日期及投票時間為2019年3月17日至2019年3月28日深夜23:59;
*遞交投票表格後可以再修改選項,但修改後提交,仍只計算一票;
*最高得分者勝出
【 候選名單 】
(1)《9-1-1》/Season 2/Fox
(2)《Atypical》(異類)/Season 2/Netflix
(3)《Brooklyn Nine-Nine》(荒唐分局)/Season 5/Fox
(4)《The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story》(美國犯罪故事:凡塞斯遇刺案)/FX
(5)《The Handmaid's Tale》(侍女的故事)/Season 2/Hulu
(6)《The Haunting of the Hill House 》(陰宅異事)/Season 1/Netflix
(7)《13 Reasons Why》(漢娜的遺言)/Season 2/Netflix
(8)《A Series of Unfortunate Events》(尼蒙利斯連環不幸事件)/Season 1/Netflix
(9)《A Very English Scandal》/BBC One
(10)《American Horror Story: Apocalypse》(美國恐怖故事:啟示錄)/FX
(11)《Big Mouth》(青春無密語)/Season 2/Netflix
(12)《Black Mirror》(黑鏡)/Season 4/Netflix
(13)《Bodyguard》(內政保鑣)/Season 1/BBC
(14)《DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow》(明日傳奇)/Season 4/CW
(15)《Genius: Picasso》(世紀天才:畢加索)/National Geographic
(16)《Hawaii Five-0》/Season 9/CBS
(17)《High Maintenance》(特別遞送)/Season 2/HBO
(18)《Into The Badlands》/Season 3/AMC
(19)《Killing Eve》(嗜血嬌娃)/Season 1/BBC
(20)《Legion》/Season 2/FX
(21)《MacGyver》(新玉面飛龍)/Season 3/CBS
(22)《Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.》(漫威神盾局特工)/Season 5/ABC
(23)《Marvel's Daredevil》(漫威夜魔俠)/Season 3/Netflix
(24)《Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger》/Season 1/Freeform
(25)《Marvel’s Iron Fist》(漫威鐵拳俠)/Season 2/Netflix
(26)《Marvel’s Jessica Jones》(漫威潔西卡瓊斯)/Season 2/Netflix
(27)《Marvel’s Punisher》(漫威制裁者)/Season 2/Netflix
(28)《Patrick Melrose》/Season 1/Showtime
(29)《Santa Clarita Diet》(小鎮滋味)/Season 2/Netflix
(30)《Sharp Objects》(利器)/HBO
(31)《Sick Note》(我愛絕症)/Season 1/Netflix
(32)《The Americans》/Season 6/FX
(33)《The Big Bang Theory》(囧男大爆炸)/Season 12/CBS
(34)《The Good Doctor》(好醫生)/Season 2/ABC
(35)《The Good Place》/Season 2/NBC
(36)《The Little Drummer Girl》/BBC
(37)《The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel》/Season 1/Amazon Prime
(38)《This Is Us》/Season 2/NBC
(39)《Westworld》(西部世界)/Season 2/HBO
(40)《You》(安眠書店)/Season 1/Netflix
【 投票表格 】https://goo.gl/forms/CUQ8porCs2TkP6gm2
【 鳴謝單位 】
*主體視覺設計:趙志雄 飢餓畫家 CravingSketchers
*快樂協辦:快樂的
(19032019)
#游大東 #游大東影視筆記 #tvawards2018 #2018香港電視大獎 #美劇 美劇盒小品 美劇癮 歐美娛樂 網台評論節目 美劇狂人 TV Drama Queen 美劇咁樣睇 美劇世界 黑咖啡聊美劇 做乜膠睇電視 今晚煲劇夜唔夜
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過56萬的網紅PHOLFOODMAFIA,也在其Youtube影片中提到,รายการพลพรรคนักปรุง 19 มกราคม 2020 สอนทำอาหาร ติดตามได้ที่?? https://www.youtube.com/user/PHOLFOODMAFIA?sub_confirmation=1 For English recipes, ple...
big mouth season 6 在 林柏妤 Facebook 的精選貼文
台江國家公園好好玩!
台南美到不要不要的😂
快來補課
#timefortaiwan
這裡是台灣的富士山
Here is Taiwan’s Mount Fuji
這裡是台灣的亞馬遜河
Taiwan’s Amazon River
還有這裡是台灣的沙哈拉沙漠
And even Taiwan’s Sahara Desert
今天我們要去台南,瞧瞧這些難得一見的奇景。
Today we’re going to Tainan, to see some really unique sights!
2016-2017 Episode 32 99 Taijiang Route/台江生態之旅
數百年前,位於台灣西南沿海台江公園,是內海經過淤積和陸化後,所形成的天然海埔地,同時也蘊育出特有的生態環境。
Several hundred years ago, Taijiang National Park, located on Taiwan’s southwestern coast, was an inland sea. Sedimentation later formed natural tidal flats, which helped create the park’s unique ecology.
每年冬天,大批候鳥會來此棲息過冬,其中,最引人關注的就是,黑面琵鷺。
During the winter months, the park becomes a nesting area for a variety of migratory birds. Its most famous seasonal resident is the black-faced spoonbill.
黑面琵鷺被列為瀕危物種,全世界剩下不到3000隻,數量最多的度冬棲息地,就在台江地區。
The black-faced spoonbill is listed as an endangered species, and there are fewer than 3,000 of them on earth. The bird’s most popular winter nesting grounds are in the area around Taijiang.
天氣越來越暖和了,大部份候鳥都回北方去了,我今天還能看到一百多隻,運氣真好。
As the weather gets warmer, most of them fly back north. I saw hundred something today. Pretty good luck!
還有一個超人氣的奇景,在台江國家公園裡,不管春夏秋冬,只要買了船票,排個隊等候一下就會看到了。
There’s another popular attraction in Taijiang National Park. No matter what season it is, all you have to do is buy a boat ticket and wait in line for a bit to get a glimpse.
搭竹筏最有趣的是,這上面沒有座位,我現在坐的是板凳,這樣的感覺非常有台灣味。
What’s interesting about this raft is that there’s no seats. I’m sitting on a stool. It’s really Taiwanese-style!
這是台灣第一條人工運河,在一百多年前,主要作為七股和四草間的物資運送,後來運河因為淤淺而被荒廢,兩旁的紅樹林在沒有人為干擾下,自由自在的生長,意外形成現今的綠色隧道
This was Taiwan’s first ever canal. When it was first built over a century ago, the canal mainly served as a transport link between Tainan’s Cigu and Sicao districts. Later, it filled up with silt and was abandoned. Without human interference, the mangrove swamps on both sides of the canal kept growing. That’s why it looks like a green tunnel today!
實在是太美了...好原始的感覺...難怪人家會說這裡是台灣的亞馬遜河
It’s so beautiful…like going back to nature…no wonder people say this is the Amazon River of Taiwan.
如果天氣晴朗的話,隧道盡頭樹幹和水裡的倒影,會形成一個狀似橄欖的構圖,有人稱它為“天使之吻”,也有人說是“綠色之眼”,這也是到這裡必拍的經典畫面哦。
If the weather’s clear, the light coming through the branches at the end of the canal is reflected in an olive shape that some call the “angel’s kiss.” Others call it the “green eye.” Whatever you want to call it, taking a photo here is a must!
現在我要去爬山,很酷的是,這座山就在平地,你看!像不像終年積雪的富士山!
I’m going hiking now. What’s cool about this mountain is that it’s on flat land. Look! Doesn’t it look like if Mount Fuji was covered in snow all year round?
七股曾經是台灣最大的曬鹽場,在轉型之後這座鹽山,變成了當地最著名的觀光地標。
Cigu used to be the home of Taiwan’s largest salt fields. Now, this salt mountain has become the area’s biggest tourist attraction.
台灣很少下雪,來到這裡,如果想要更有fu的話,可以戴上墨鏡假裝一下
There’s not much snow in Taiwan. But here it’s looks even more real , If you put on sunglasses!
根據估計,高達六層樓的鹽山,堆放了3.9萬噸的鹽,而它的市值更是高達了1.4億台幣,光是這點,就會讓想要仿效的人知難而退,難怪它會是台灣獨一無二的奇景。
It’s estimated that the six-story-high salt mountain is made up of 39,000 tons of salt, worth up to NT$140 million. That figure alone is enough to put off imitators, and so it’s no wonder that the salt mountain is one-of-a-kind.
最後一個奇景,就是台灣的沙哈拉沙漠~
The last spot, is Taiwan’s Sahara Desert.
位於曾文溪口北側的私房景點,每年冬天吹起的東北季風,帶來大量的風沙,在經年累月的堆積下,形成了這片、綿延數公里的沙漠奇觀,黃昏時行走在這片沙丘上,別有一番特殊的感受。
On the northern bank of the mouth of the Zengwun River, strong northeasterly winds in winter whip up big sandstorms. Years of accumulation have formed a desert several kilometers long. It's a whole other type of feeling walking in the sand dunes around dusk, with only sand as far as you can see.
台灣好行,讓我渡過一次難忘的旅行,有機會的話,你一定要親自來感受一下。我是林柏妤,享受在台灣的時光,我們下次見!
Taiwan Tour Bus brought me on an unforgettable trip. If you have the chance, you should definitely check it out yourself! I am Poyu Lin, enjoy your time in Taiwan! Ciao~see you next time.
big mouth season 6 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最讚貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
big mouth season 6 在 PHOLFOODMAFIA Youtube 的最讚貼文
รายการพลพรรคนักปรุง 19 มกราคม 2020 สอนทำอาหาร
ติดตามได้ที่?? https://www.youtube.com/user/PHOLFOODMAFIA?sub_confirmation=1
For English recipes, please go to the respective video's description on the link below
ข้าวเหนียวสังขยาไข่เค็ม
Salted Egg Thai Custard with Coconut Sticky Rice
ข้าวเหนียวสังขยาในรสชาติและรูปแบบร่วมสมัย กับการผสมเนื้อไข่แดงของไข่เค็มเข้าไปในสังขยา
สังขยาไข่เค็ม
• ไข่เป็ด 3 ฟอง
• กะทิ 250 กรัม
• น้ำตาลทราย 100 กรัม
• เกลือ ปรุงรส
• ไข่แดงเค็มสุก 10 ฟอง
• ไข่แดงเค็มดิบ ตกแต่ง
ข้าวเหนียวมูน
• ข้าวเหนียว 350 กรัม
• กะทิ 200 กรัม
• น้ำตาลทราย 40 กรัม
• เกลือ ปรุงรส
1. ทำสังขยาไข่เค็มด้วยการนำผสมทุกอย่างไปปั่นให้เข้ากัน กรองให้ละเอียดดี นึ่งด้วยไฟอ่อนเป็นเวลา 20 นาที พักให้เย็นลง
2. เตรียมข้าวเหนียวมูน โดยล้างข้าวเหนียวและแช่น้ำเป็นเวลา 1 ชั่วโมง
3. สะเด็ดน้ำข้าวเหนียว นำไปนึ่งให้สุกประมาณ 15 นาที
4. เคี่ยวกะทิในหม้อด้วยไฟอ่อน ปรุงด้วยน้ำตาลทราย เเละเกลือ พักให้พออุ่น
5. เทน้ำกะทิลงในข้าวเหนียว เคล้าให้เข้ากัน ปิดฝาพักไว้ 5-10 นาที คนให้เข้ากันเพื่อกลับหน้าข้าว พักต่ออีก 10 นาที
6. ตักข้าวเหนียวใส่จานเสิร์ฟ หรือกระทงใบตอง ตักสังขยาไข่เค็มราดหน้า และขูดไข่แดงเค็มโรยหน้า
The melt in your mouth moment with a rich salted egg Thai custard atop of the soft coconut sticky rice.Salted Egg Thai Custard
• Duck Egg 3
• Coconut Milk 250 g
• Sugar 100 g
• Salt
• Cooked Salted Egg Yolk 10
• Salted Egg Yolk garnish
Coconut Sticky Rice
• Glutinous Rice 350 g
• Coconut Milk 200 g
• Sugar 40 g
• Salt
1. For Thai custard: add everything into the blender and blend till smooth. Strain the custard into the mould and steam for 20 minutes with low heat. Set aside.
2. For sticky rice: Rinse the glutinous rice and soak for at least an hour. Drain the water and steam the rice for 15 minutes or until cook through and transfer to a big bowl
3. Heat the coconut milk over low heat and season with sugar and salt. While the mixture is warm, pour it over the sticky rice. Gently stir and let rice stand, covered for 5 minutes before stir again and cover for further 10 minutes or until coconut-milk mixture is absorbed.
4. To serve, mould sticky rice on a dessert plate or banana leaves, scoop some Thai custard on top and garnish with grated salted egg yolk.
เมนูอื่นๆ ในพลพรรคนักปรุง 19 มกราคม 2020
ดาชิมากิทามาโกะ (ไข่ม้วนญี่ปุ่น)
Dashimaki Tamago
https://youtu.be/xnkXv9-ApGM
ไข่ปีศาจทอดกรอบ
Fried Deviled Eggs
https://youtu.be/HKXjEG6f3Sc
ข้าวเหนียวสังขยาไข่เค็ม
Salted Egg Thai Custard with Coconut Sticky Rice
https://youtu.be/jd1mBwAKOKU
แยมแฮมชีสเฟรนซ์โทสแซนด์วิช
Jam, Ham & Cheese French Toast Sandwich
https://youtu.be/QfCULo7JAlw
แองเจิลแฮร์กะเพราเป็ดสับ
Spicy Holy Basil Duck Angel Hair
https://youtu.be/nAgp36ZY-ck
เค้กช็อกโกแลตนามะบิสกิต
Nama Chocolate Biscuit Cake
https://youtu.be/mxVCHB256ZE
รายการพลพรรคนักปรุงสามารถเข้ามาพูดคุยกันได้ที่
Website ✅https://www.pholfoodmafia.com
Facebook ✅https://www.facebook.com/pholfoodmafia
Instagram ✅https://www.instagram.com/pholfoodmafia
Twitter ✅https://twitter.com/Pholfoodmafia
#พลพรรคนักปรุง #สอนทำอาหาร #สูตรอาหารอร่อย #อาหารง่ายๆ #กินอะไรดี