11 ปีที่หายไป / โดย เพจลงทุนแมน
ถ้าโลกนี้มีปุ่มให้ RESET
แล้วกดย้อนกลับไปเริ่มต้นใหม่ในอดีต
เราคงอยากรู้ว่า คุณทักษิณอยากกลับไปทำอะไรบ้าง
...Continue Reading11 years gone / by page invest man
If the world had a button to reset
Then press back and start over in the past.
We might want to know what Mr. Thaksin wants to go back to do.
If thaksin is still in Thailand
And that day thaksin didn't sell chin corp to temasek.
Now Mr. Thaksin will be 1 of the 5 richest in Thailand.
Today is the 11th anniversary of the coup 19 September 2549
It seems like since that day, Thailand hasn't been the same anymore
That day, Mr. Thaksin Shinawa cuddle sq. Working as prime minister was in the us. When he met a coup, he has been taking refuge abroad since.
In fact, Mr. Thaksin came back to Thailand again in 2551 but it was a short time.
Today, the investment man page will tell the history of thaksin's business. Not talking about politics and ask for permission from readers. Don't comment on politics.
When I went back to see the history of shinawa family tree cuddle sq. Grandfather was Chinese. He evacuated to Chiang Mai. Selling silk from China. He set up a weaving factory and shinawa shop. Cuddle sq. Silk is famous. Mr. Thaksin also has a trade Helping Dad sell coffee and taking care of the theater
Year 2522
When I was 30 years old, I finished Phd.
Mr. Thaksin studied very well at 1 of the police cadet school and paid to continue studying until the Phd. When he returned to the police headquarters, he did personal business with both selling silk, selling film.
Year 2526
When I was 34 years old, Mr. Thaksin Set up shinawa company cuddle sq. Computer..
In the old days, trading with government, there were many requirements that made ibm companies, American nationality companies unable to sign a direct contract. So you appoint shinawa cuddle sq. Thaksin to be a company to sell computer to sell computers to government sector to make business Grow up
In addition to being an ibm agent, it also represent at & T TO SELL DATA KIT, data communication system with voice to the phone organization to get several radio frequency concessions from the national radio frequency coordination and management committee or frog. Road road By venture with foreign people, providing the first generation of Pager Pack and later made in the name of phone link.
Then Mr. Thaksin Got GSM 900 Mhz phone concession and Thai khom satellite
So Mr. Thaksin resigned after 8 years of service and a thousand police call was the last rank (but the rank was taken off by the police. In 2558)
Year 2533
At 41 years old, Mr. Thaksin Ipo, the company entered the stock exchange for the first time..
The main company of khun thaksin has 3 companies as follows.
Shinawa cuddle sq. Computer Service & Inwes Co Ltd. (shincorp or intouch currently established in 2526 IPO YEAR 2533, this company is holding company. 40.45 % shareholders. 40.45 % and Thai Sharp 41.41 %
Advance Infour Service Co Ltd. (AIS) established in 2529 IPO 2534
Shinsatellight Co Ltd. (Thai khom currently) Established 2534 IPO 2537
Mr. Thaksin did not shareholders ais and Thai khom, but shareholders in corp and took chin corp to hold ais and Thai khom again. It means that if thaksin sells all business to others, sell shares in chin corp.
After that, Mr. Thaksin started getting into politics by soliciting from the simuang simuang..
Year 2544
At 52 years old, Mr. Thaksin became the 23th Prime Minister and the first and only prime minister to come from the election until the term.
Before entering the position, Mr. Thaksin and wife have clarified the property of 15,124 million baht. There are many work under the government since the project of 30 baht. Cure all diseases. One Sub-District, one product converts assets into capital of Thai Kitchen, Converting cuddle state enterprise into a company in the lotto stock exchange on earth.
The Next 2th time won another election in 2548
If you have a lover, there must be haters.
On the other side of the administration, there are people who attack populist policies, not clarify the property details by claiming to run and
Several contracts have been changed to conducive cuddle sq. which causes the court decided to seize the money later time.
Year 2549 turning point
The peak won't be able to escape in 2549 Mr. Thaksin Sold Shin Corp shares to temasek, Singapore government investment company.
The deal was worth 73,274 million baht which was the highest historical deal in Thailand.
The first issue is thaksin selling shares after using the new telecommunications for only 2 days.
New Telecommunications. What's important?
This blessing allows foreign people to shareholders in telecommunications companies to increase from 25 % to 50 %
And it seems consistent that in 2 days later, Mr. Thaksin sold 49.595 % shares in shin corp company to temasek.
And another point is not paying taxes on selling shares.
Ampearl Rich is Mr. Thaksin's company in British Virgin. If you sell it to temasek straight away, you will pay taxes because ampearl rich is considered an entity. If the entity sells stocks has profit, you must pay taxes.
So Mr. Thaksin avoided amperrich to sell to your child thaksin at low price (low price so that ampearl rich will not have profit, make it not get tax) and give luu. I come to sell even if i have to try it again (because ordinary people trade shares in the stock exchange. No need to pay taxes)
In conclusion, this deal, Mr. Thaksin uses legal loophole that even the revenue department is confused. I don't know if i will collect tax.
Because if you look at the law straight away, you don't have to pay taxes. But the last revenue comment is that this intent is considered a law. Camouflage to be taxed
But anyway..
This story has changed Mr. Thaksin's life forever.
This is the point that makes big things grow up that Mr. Thaksin has to collapse the council and stories come to cause a political vacuum, so it caused a coup 11 years ago today..
Year 2553
The Supreme Court decided to seize Mr. Thaksin's money for 46,373 million baht to the land. For the reason is to use power as prime minister to benefit his business. Many contracts to conducive ais and Thai sharp to cost cheaper costs.
46,373 million baht that is the portion of profit and dividend after being prime minister.
In conclusion, Mr. Thaksin got money from temasek for 73,274 million baht without paying taxes, but he got seized for 46,373 million baht. Easy to think, it's only 26,901 million baht.
This does not include the IRS that will charge tax backwards from selling temasek shares. Mr. Thaksin thinks that the profit has been seized. What else will they collect tax because there is no profit, but the other one thinks it is different karma. I have the right to take over again.
The IRS charge tax with interest back 17,629.58 million baht.
If the IRS can keep it for real, thaksin's money will be 9,271.42 million baht (less than khun Rob's family. If you are now has property worth 19,409 million baht)
Year 2560
What if thaksin doesn't sell shares to temasek at that time, how much money will Mr. Thaksin have now?
Intouch Company (Original Shincorp). Now it's worth the company 189,980 million baht.
If thaksin holds the same shape at 49.595 % now it will be worth 94,220 million baht.
Many people may think it's a lot, but in fact, the dividend since 2549 that shin corp company paid all shareholders to 138,288 million baht. When multiply the proportion of 49.595 % will be 68,584 million baht.
When a total of 2 items together, you will get the answer that if Mr. Thaksin is still shareholders chin corp.
Mr. Thaksin will have 162,804 million baht..
This amount is 2 times more than the value that I sell to temasek and it can't compare to the rest of the money after being seized.
And If Mr. Thaksin is still shareholder, Mr. Thaksin should be ranked the 5th rich in Thailand as the owner of cp Thai Bev Central and red bull.
But Mr. Thaksin is now 68 years old and is taking refuge in Dubai. There are 7 lawsuits. Divorced with lady phjaman wife.
This makes me realize that no matter how rich people are, what they really want will be happiness, not money.
If the world has a button to reset and press back and start again in the same spot in the past.
Wonder if Mr. Thaksin wants to press that button? Mr. Thaksin wants to press reset back to 2544 and stop playing politics?
11 years ago, it would have been your lost 11 years. Thaksin.
But it's actually not thaksin, but it should be 11 years missing all of us..
Thailand Thailand
All the stories, what happened. We are all related from past to present.
Results from everyone's actions have resulted to this day.
And unfortunately for us that there is no reset button to go back.
But what will happen next is our future. We will give birth to the future.
So what kind of path will we all choose to be proud of the right path and don't want to press the reset button anymore..
" because it's our country.
Not a country of one, two people.
It's a country of all people.
Because the problem is at the time of birth. I will use the word crazy.
When people have severe practices, they forget themselves.
Ending. They don't know why they fight.
And what to solve?
Only to overcome
So who will win no way
It's dangerous. I only lose.
Well, different people lose.
Those who face loses.
And the most loser is the nation.
The people will be the whole country.
Not the people only in Bangkok
If assuming
Only in Bangkok is damaged.
The country is totally damaged.
And What's the use?
To be proud of winning
Time on the wreck "
His majesty king bhumibol adulyadej
20 may 2535Translated
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過283萬的網紅bubzbeauty,也在其Youtube影片中提到,READ ME ^__^ Ok guys!!! We've hit the deadline. I'm going to accept the remaining video responses and watch ALL entries all over again. Bear with ...
「i won t give up no i won t give in」的推薦目錄:
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 ลงทุนแมน Facebook 的最佳貼文
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最佳貼文
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 多益達人 林立英文 Facebook 的精選貼文
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 bubzbeauty Youtube 的最讚貼文
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 I Won't Give Up No I Won't Give In - Non/Disney - YouTube 的評價
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 Shakira - Try Everything (Official Video) - YouTube 的評價
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube 的評價
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 1. I am a Christmas elf 2.Try everything 寶貝們手上拿彩球,唸 ... 的評價
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 i won't give up no i won't give in - 廢文板 - Dcard 的評價
- 關於i won t give up no i won t give in 在 le defi plus facebook - Gettysburg Foundation 的評價
i won t give up no i won t give in 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最佳貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
i won t give up no i won t give in 在 多益達人 林立英文 Facebook 的精選貼文
【時事新聞】
LeBron James at Cavs' parade: 'Let's get ready for next year'
詹姆斯實現承諾,為克里夫蘭贏回冠軍獎盃
(Cleveland, Ohio) —Jim Brown held the Larry O'Brien Trophy and walked toward LeBron James.
吉姆‧布朗(前美國職業足球員)捧著歐布萊恩冠軍獎盃並朝著勒布朗‧詹姆斯走去。
The last superstar to win Cleveland a championship 52 years ago passed the gold hardware Wednesday to James, concluding the Cavaliers' championship parade and rally. James accepted the proverbial passing of the torch from Brown, who led Cleveland's NFL title run in 1964.
上一位為克里夫蘭贏得冠軍獎盃的吉姆‧布朗,在星期三時將這座金製品交到了詹姆斯的手上,做為騎士隊冠軍遊行與集會的結尾。詹姆斯從吉姆‧布朗這位於1964年替克里夫蘭奪回NFL冠軍獎盃的球員,接下了這支眾所皆知的傳承火炬。
James, the NBA Finals MVP, addressed his teammates one by one and did not hold back. Here is James' speech from a podium off St. Clair Avenue.
詹姆斯同時也是NBA季後賽最有價值球員,毫無保留地個別向他的隊友們一一致意。以下就是詹姆斯在St. Clair大道架設的講台上所做的演講全文。
Oh, man. They asked me do I have a speech or something prepared, and I really don't. I'm just going to speak from the heart like I always do.
噢,老天。他們要我做個演講或做些有準備的發言,然而我並沒有,跟以前一樣,我喜歡直接說出自己的心裡話。
What's going on right now is still so surreal to me. It still hasn't hit me what actually happened, and for some crazy a-- reason I believe like I'm going to wake up, and it's going to be like Game 4 all over again. I'll be like, s---, we're down 2-1 still.
現在發生的一切對我而言還是如此的不真實,我還是不敢相信眼前發生的一切, 讓我相信這一切是真的原因是,睡醒不會再像是G4前的那種「喵的!我們還是1-2落後」。
Like I swear. I keep feeling that, because it's so surreal. I was talking to my wife, and I'm like, babe, we did it. You guys always see the finished product, and when we step out on the floor -- either 18 minutes before the game or Kyrie's taking a long time to put two pairs of socks on or his shoes on and we come out at like 12. You guys see it from that point to the end of the game. But what you guys do not see is the hard work behind the scenes when all these cameras and all these lights and everything are not around.
真的就是這樣,我發誓我真的是這麼想的,因為實在是太不真實了。我跟我老婆說「寶貝,我們做到逆轉奪冠了」。你們總是看到比賽的結果,看到我們走上場,或是離開賽還有18分鐘時,還是Irving要花很多時間穿上兩雙襪子或鞋子,然後你們再從我們上場時開始觀看我們,直到比賽結束。可是你們沒看到的是,在沒有錄影機和鎂光燈時,我們所付出的努力。
I heard a lot of it "thank you LeBrons" today, and "thanks for coming home and keeping your promise." But really you guys should be thanking all the guys up here to be honest. I'm just one man. I'm one man with a plan, with a drive, with determination, with will, with a belief, a strong support system at home. But I'm just one guy. I look over here at Jordan McCray, a young guy that came to our team from the D-League, and he just automatically just bought into what we wanted to do. So he was ready to do anything that we asked from him. You know, being a young guy.
今天,我聽到很多人跟我說「Lebron謝謝你」,「謝謝你回來」、「謝謝你兌現自己的諾言」, 但是說真的,你們真正該感謝的是台上每一個人… (群眾鼓掌…) 我只是一個普通人,一個有夢想、動力、決心、意志、信念,而且在家鄉有個強烈應援體系的人。但我只是一個人。轉過身,我能看到Jordan McCray, 一個從發展聯盟上來我們球隊的年輕人加入我們,幫我們成就大業。我們需要他做什麼,他都做好充分準備。
To my brother, judge. J.J., I've seen a lot of things. Like LeBron James made six straight Finals appearances. Well, s---, James Jones made six straight as well. You guys never see champ complain about playing time, complaining about shots, complaining about anything, and he's probably the most professional guy on our team J.J., thank you.
接下來我要感謝我的兄弟James Jones。我已見識過很多事情。像是大家會說「Lebron James連續六年打進總冠軍賽」, 但是他喵的James Jones也是連續六年跟我一起在總冠軍賽中奮戰!(歡呼聲)你們永遠不會看到他這個贏家抱怨上場時間太短,出手次數太少之類的,而且他可能是我們隊裡最有職業精神的球員。JJ謝謝你。
Dahntay Jones, we just picked him up. He's the luckiest man in the world. I'll tell you that. We picked his a-- up like two months ago. No, but seriously, a true professional. Competing against this guy, you always knew that you've got to be locked in. Every time he stepped on the floor, and then when he got on the team, we saw how great of a teammate he was. Also another guy that will give anything. And you guys saw that in our game, our Game 6 at home. J.R. Smith picks up three fouls. (Iman) Shumpert picks up three fouls. R.J. (Richard Jefferson) had three fouls at halftime. And Coach (Tyronn) Lue and myself, and Kyrie, we had a lot of faith in Dahntay, and Dahntay had faith in himself and gave us a huge boost to close out that quarter in Game 6. Thank you, Dahntay.
Dahntay Jones,我們之前才剛選了他。我要說,他是全世界最幸運的人, 我們兩個月前簽下他(就撿到戒指)。但不開玩笑,說真的,他非常有職業精神。你知道當你和這種人競爭時, 隨時都要卯足全力。每當他踏上球場,你就知道有他在你隊伍中是多麼棒的一件事情。接下來我要告訴你們他有多棒,他會在場上付出一切。 你們都知道G6主場,JR Smith三犯,Shumpert三犯,Richard Jefferson半場三犯,總教練Tyronn Lue、我、Irving,我們都信任Dahntay,且Dahntay也相信自己,他幫助我們贏下G6。 謝謝Dahntay Jones。
Mo Williams. Having Mo back. Me and Mo have some unfinished business last time we were together in '09 and '10. Making it to the Eastern Conference finals and losing to Orlando. Making it to the second round, losing to Boston. And we went our separate ways. But when we had an opportunity to pick him up in the offseason, I think it was great for our team, and I'm happy to be able to share this moment with Mo. Share a championship with Mo, because we had unfinished business. So thank you, Mo.
Mo Williams,我們重新簽回了Mo,在09跟10年,我跟Mo還有未完成的夢想, 前一年打進東區冠軍賽時輸給魔術,後一輪在第二輪時輸給塞爾提克,然後我們暫時分開。不過我們終於有機會於休賽期間找他過來再一次聯手,我覺得這對球隊是一件好事, 我很高興能跟Mo分享這個榮耀時刻,共享冠軍,這是我們當初未完成的夢想,感謝Mo。
And to young guy, aka, Kyrie Irving, whatever you want to call him. This guy, he thought I was blowing smoke up his a-- early in the season when I said he could be the best point guard in our league and also be an MVP in our league. And I know every single one of you watched that Finals. You all saw what this guy's capable of doing. And he's only 24. Oh, my goodness. He's only 24. He don't reach his prime for another three years. Thank you, Kyrie.
還有那個小夥子,Kyrie Irving,或者Bye-rie、Uncle Drew, 你們想叫什麼都行。這個小夥子啊…(指著Irving) 球季剛開始我告訴他,他能成為聯盟第一PG,甚至MVP的時候,他以為我在唬爛,P他LP咧!(歡呼聲) 看過冠軍賽的人,都知道他能做到我所說的!(歡呼聲) 他才24歲,我的天,才24歲,還要再過三年才會到達巔峰期,謝謝你,Irving。
You guys heard all the stories, you can't win with J.R. on your team. J.R. takes bad shots. You all heard them weak a-- stories. But when our GM (David Griffin) came to me and said we have an opportunity to get J.R. Smith from the New York Knicks, the Knicks said J.R. was a throw-in by the way. Yeah, we'll leave that to the side. But I was like I would love to have J.R. Smith. I know J.R. Smith and I know what he's capable of doing. And he showed not only is he a hell of a 3-point shooter, he's a hell of a defensive player, two-way player. Thank you, if J.R. Smith.
再來,你們都聽過各種關於Smith的傳聞,「有JR在就無法贏球」、「JR就是愛亂投球」之類的屁話, 但是當GM跟我說,我們有機會從紐約尼克隊拿到JR的時候,順便說一下,JR還是紐約硬塞一包過來的…不說這些了…。但是我當時說,我很贊成JR來,我了解JR,知道他的能力,他向我們展現了,他不只是一個要你命的三分射手,他還是個讓你喪膽的防守悍將,他攻守俱佳,謝謝你,JR。
Shump, want to thank Iman Shumpert. Another guy that we got in that deal from New York; young, hungry, guy that would do anything. Last year, you guys don't even know this because we don't ever put out our medical reports about being injured, Shump played all last year in The Finals with a partially torn groin and partially torn shoulder last year. You guys don't know that. It's not about that. We don't want sympathy; just hard work and dedication. This guy right here will run through that. Whatever the hell that is, that brick building right there, Shump will run through it.
Shumpert,另一個從紐約交易來的小子,年輕、有幹勁,願意做任何事。上個球季你們不知道他的情況,因為我們不會公布受傷的消息,去年總冠軍賽時,Shumpert鼠蹊部跟肩膀一直帶傷,去年他就是這樣過來的,只是你們不知道。這跟受傷無關,我們不喜歡被同情,只想努力且專注的打球。這個堅強的小子克服了他的傷病,不管擋在他前方的是什麼,就算是一棟磚頭砌成的樓房,Shumpert還是會往它衝鋒過去。
Now I don't know if he'll go head-first because he loves his haircut, but he'll go face-first. Shump, thank you.
現在我則不知道他是不是會先用頭去撞那堵擋住我們的牆,因為他很重視他的髮型,不過他可能會先用臉去撞牆吧…謝謝Shumpert。
Delly ... (applause) yeah, and he deserves that. He deserves that.
Dellavedova (歡呼聲),沒錯,他值得大家為他歡呼。
If it was a bear right here, and it was Delly right here, and I shot the ball and I was wondering who was going to get to the ball first, Delly would tear that damn bear up. You all saw for the last two years, Delly giving everything. He damn near gave his life last year in The Finals. Had to go to the hospital after one of our Finals games. That's a guy who is dedicated. Who never cared about guys saying Delly's not fast enough. Delly's not strong enough. Delly can't shoot it well enough. Delly's not an NBA player. Well, guess what, Delly's a champion. Thank you, Delly.
如果現在這裡有一隻熊,跟Dellavedova,當我把球投出時,誰能先搶到這顆球? Dellavedova會把那頭熊給撕成四分五裂的!在過去這兩個球季中,你們都看到他用盡全力的表現,像是去年總冠軍賽,他把命都賭上去了,在其中一場比賽結束後,還得直接送醫急救,這就是Dellavedova,總是傾盡全力。他從不在乎別人批評, 「Della不夠快」、「他不夠壯」、「投籃沒準星」、「他不夠格打NBA」,那現在呢?他是NBA冠軍了,謝謝Dellavedova!
Timo, another ex-Knick. But we'll leave that to the side again. When we got Timo, I remember when Griffin said we were going to get Timofey Mozgov, you want to know what's crazy? The first time I saw Timo we were in Golden State about to play Golden State. Last year you guys knew if you could cover us, which you guys did, that we needed a little more size in our interior, a little more athleticism. So I come down the elevator and Timo is in the lobby and I swear it looked like I was seeing like the biggest human being I've ever seen in my life. I looked at Griff. He said he's a big mother, ain't he? I said he is absolutely. And when I seen him the very next night, he sprint from baseline to baseline, blocked shots, tipped dunks, alley-oops. I said we've got a great one, and also, Timo, thank you so much. You're a champion as well.
Mozgov,又是一個尼克來的球員…但還是不講這個,當我們得到Mozgov的時候,我記得Griffin(騎士GM)告訴我,我們將招募他入隊,你們絕對想不到吧?我第一次看到Mozgov,我們當時就在金州準備跟勇士隊打客場,如果你們有關注上季騎士的比賽,當然你們肯定有這麼做,所以你們一定知道騎士需要一個有運動能力的高大內線。我從電梯裡下來到大廳,Mozgov就在那,我發誓我當時看到的是這輩子遇到最大隻的人類…。我呆在那裏,Griffin說,「他喵的夠大隻吧!」我回答他,當然了。我隔天晚上看到他在場上飛奔、蓋火鍋、抓籃板、空中接力, 我告訴別人我們終於迎來了一個了不起的大傢伙,Mozgov謝謝你,你現在也是冠軍了。
Sasha (Kaun), a good friend of mine texted me the other day by the name of Mario Chalmers. He said, "You know you can't win a championship without a (Kansas) Jayhawk on my team." And I said, "You're right. I won two in Miami with you, and I get another one here with Sasha being an ex-Jayhawk in Kansas." Sasha, everything you did this year that no one's seen, working out with Timo every single day, committing to the game every single day. You worked out every single day with no vision of a coaching staff or us saying, "Sasha, you're going to play." You're going to get minutes. No entitlement. No entitlement all year, and you've got to be an unbelievable person and unbelievable professional to be able to take that and still come to work every day and give it your all. Thank you, Sasha.
Sasha Kaun,我一個好友,Chalmers傳訊息跟我說,「沒有堪薩斯大學Jayhawk隊的球員,你無法奪冠」,我告訴他,「你說的沒錯,因為我在邁阿密熱火隊時跟你一起拿了兩座冠軍啊!」 現在,我又有了Sasha Kaun,他是前Jayhawk隊冠軍中鋒。Sasha,本季你的表現沒人注意到,每天努力跟Mozgov訓練,每天為了比賽投入一切,在教練跟大家沒看到的時候還是每天在訓練,甚至沒有人跟你說,你只要好好練習,你就能得到上場時間,沒有多餘的承諾,一整年都沒有。但即便如此,你還是持續努力,付出一切。你會成為一個了不起的球員的。謝謝你,Sasha。
Little Kev, aka, R.J., Dick Jefferson, whatever you want to call him. You don't know this story point, either. I've got a lot of stories. But I want to thank DeAndre Jordan, because if DeAndre Jordan did not decide to go back to the Clippers, we wouldn't have R.J. on our team. You can Google the story. I'm not going to tell you the rest of it. But it weren't for that guy, we wouldn't have him. From day one we had R.J., I knew I had a guy that was playing behind me that I could trust, ask, count on. I don't think he realized he was going to play 35 minutes in Finals games. That's why he said he quit the other night. R.J., man, like you said, your first two years going to The Finals, me and you being on the Olympic team in '04, which was a s--- show, finishing third, everything you've been through in your career ... I'm just happy I was able to be a part of you winning your first championship, brother, thank you.
Little Kev,又可稱R.J., Dick Jefferson,看你們喜歡怎麼叫他都行。Richard Jefferson,你們也不知道他故事裡的秘密,我也有很多小道消息可說,但我想在這裡感謝一下DeAndre Jordan,如果不是他反悔回到快艇,我們也不會得到Jefferson,你們可以自己上網搜尋這一段,我就不再多說了。但如果不是DeAndre Jordan,我們還真拿不到Jefferson。從他加盟那天起,我知道他是值得信賴依靠的夥伴, 只是我猜他絕對沒有想到一點…他要在一場總冠軍賽上場高達35分鐘, 我想這就是他昨天晚上說拿到戒指後要退休的原因了。Richard Jefferson,你說過你前兩次總冠軍賽都輸了,還有我們一起在04奧運夢幻隊的時候,那次真是打到爛透了,只拿到銅牌,以及其他一些你職業生涯中遭遇過的種種事件。我很高興,我能成為陪伴你生涯首冠路程上的一份子。謝謝你,老哥。
Big Kev, Kevin Love. Wow. What y'all saying? Turn around? I will in a little bit. Give me a second.
Big Kev,Kevin Love。哇!那邊的朋友們你們在說什麼?(Kevin Love) 喔!要我轉過去啊?稍等我一下下。
Kev, when I knew we had the opportunity to get you two years ago, I didn't second-guess it. I think you knew how I felt. I told you in the 2000 Olympics that in order for us to win a gold medal, you had to be our anchor in the interior, and you looked at me like, man, you don't know me, shut up. And for the last two years, you kind of looked at me like that a few times as well. But this guy is so misunderstood. Everybody says he's not a team player. He's not a winner. He doesn't do what it takes. And you saw his struggles throughout The Finals. Everything that happened from the concussion to sitting out to him having the shooting struggles and things of that nature, and everybody burying him alive throughout The Finals. To be able to respond like he did in Game 7, that's what real men do. They respond in their most adverse times. We talk about the shot. We talk about the block, but the stop, that was on a two-time MVP, by the way. That was on a two-time MVP, but I'm going to let that go. Thank you, Kev.
Kevin,兩年前我知道有機會得到你時,我一點猶豫都沒有。我覺得你知道我的感受,因為在2000年打奧運時我就跟你講過,「為了拿到金牌,你要鞏固內線」, 你當時看了我一眼,表情好像是說「你懂個毛,閉嘴」。在過去的兩年裡,你也有幾次用那種表情看著我。可是說真的,Kevin太容易被人誤解了,大家都說他不是個團隊球員,不是個勝利者,不夠盡力;你們都看到他在總冠軍賽的表現很掙扎,從他腦震盪之後,投籃沒手感,大家都在冠軍戰狂酸Love,像要把他生吞活剝,但他在G7做到了,用強勢的表現做出回應(大家拍手聲),這就是正港男子漢的表現,真正的男人會在逆境中做出回應。我們都在講Irving的三分球,或者我的追魂鍋,但是那個防守(Curry)呢?那個防守擋下來的可是兩屆MVP喔!再說一次,Love守住的是兩屆MVP!剩下的我就不多說了,謝謝你,Kevin!
Channing (Frye), I didn't know you, man, before you got here. But I knew what you were capable of doing on the floor, and we had the opportunity to get you, I asked R.J. what type of guy he is. Said you're going to love him. I said bring him on. From day one since you got here, you've been nothing short of amazing. Both on the floor, but mostly off the floor. You are one of the greatest, funniest guys in the world. But also you're a true professional, and I'm happy to be along the ride to help win a championship with you. Thank you, Channing.
最後兩個人,我最喜歡的兩個傢伙,%F#%(故意叫錯),啊,是Channing Frye,在你來騎士隊之前我不知道你是誰,但我知道你能做出的貢獻,而在我知道你可能要過來時,我問Richard Jefferson,「Frye是怎樣的人?」Jefferson說「你會愛上他的」,我說「那就趕快把他帶過來啊!」從你來的第一天起,你就很不可思議,場上跟場下都是,尤其在場下。你是我看過最有趣的人之一,而且也是真正的職業球員,很開心跟你一起打球,謝謝你Channing,幫我們拿下冠軍。
Last but not least. My little brother, "Double T," (Tristan Thompson) who I've been taking care of since he was 17. Just to see this guy grow every day. It's been unbelievable to be a part of it. "Double T," you talked about someone being reliable. I mean, 390 straight games? That's reliable. Knowing when you get on the court, there's going to be that guy there every single night that's a treat to have. Man. I love you, little bro. Always and forever. I love all of y'all. Thanks to all of y'all, dog. I really appreciate it. So thank you for all the "LeBron wishes" and "coming home wishes," but I'm nothing without the group behind me, man. I'm nothing without the coaching staff. I'm nothing without the city. You guys are unbelievable. And these guys told me I've got to turn around. So I'm nothing without y'all. I love all y'all. I love all y'all, and, s---, let's get ready for next year.
最後,我的小兄弟,Tristan Thompson,我從你17歲就開始罩你了!當你看著他每天一點一滴成長,你會感到這太令人難以置信了,就是那種可靠的感覺,我是說,他連續390場出賽,這就是可靠!每次當比賽開始的時候你就知道他會上場,有你真的很幸運。我永遠愛你,小兄弟。我也愛你們所有人,謝謝你們大家,真的非常感謝, 謝謝所有對Lebron的祝福,及所有給我的返鄉祝福,但是若沒有身後這群人、沒有教練團,我什麼也不是,沒有這座城市,我什麼也不是,你們太不可思議了,我該轉過身來了, (轉身)沒有你們,我什麼都不是,我愛大家,謝謝!還有,喵的,為明年做好準備吧!
原文影音,請參考下面連結:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtsH3TlA--8
#高雄人 #學習英文 請找 #多益達人林立英文
#時事新聞
i won t give up no i won t give in 在 bubzbeauty Youtube 的最讚貼文
READ ME ^__^
Ok guys!!! We've hit the deadline. I'm going to accept the remaining video responses and watch ALL entries all over again. Bear with me because there are over 1400 entries. I'm going to take some time to judge them all because you all put time & effort into it ^_^ Be patient and I will let you guys know when I'm ready to announce the winners ^_^ You guys did amazing!!!! Well done!
CONTEST TIME!!! I am SUPER EXCITED because it has been TOOOO LONG since my last contest!! We've made it this far and its all thanks to your support. Thank you so much everybody. I hope you guys will Participate because it's going to be SO MUCH FUN! Even if you don't participate- it will be very interesting to see the entries because I know you guys are going to make me so proud!!!
This contest is inspired by Xteeener. I entered her first Commercial contest back then and actually won 1st place. It was the only competition that I joined on Youtube because it's so fun and innovative.
Contest Information:
Create your OWN commercial and submit as a video response to this video! It can be a commercial of anything. Makeup, skincare, haircare, fashion, household, anything! No limitations! It can be a completely made up product. It could be a commercial for a service. It can look professional, fun, quirky whatever. Absolutely and entirely up to you. I just want you guys to have fun with it. Whether its staring You yourself or your friends. It can look girly, funny, quirky, anything!! I'm super excited to see your productions!
Contest is INTERNATIONAL and open for all genders to enter. Although if the winner is male- I will of course find alternative prizes for you ^_^.
None of the prizes are sponsored. All from my piggybank! ^_~
Contest rules:
1. You must be a subscriber
2. Fresh new contest entry. Must not upload anything that has been used in previous contests before. It will not be fair if you did. If you upload anything that's been used before- it will be instantly disqualified.
3. Preferably to keep the video under 2 minutes.
4. If you are under 16- you must have parent's consent to enter as I will need to post prizes to your postal address.
5. One video entry per person/team
Contest starts TODAY 23rd February and deadline is 16th March. You have plenty of time (3 weeks) to create the commercial. I will be the judging the entries myself.
Note: The winners MAY have parts of their clips slotted into the Winner Annoucement videos so your channel can be promoted ^_^.
UPDATE!!
1. If you are shy about other people commenting on your video. You can set it so nobody can rate/comment. As long as I can see it right? ^_^
2. Some people are sending in ads that are uploaded before contest dates. I only accept if they are not used in contests before but fresh new projects will get advantage when marking for fair purposes ^_^
3. If you enter as a group- you will have to share your prizes lol... but shirt wise I will give you guys one each =) So say there's 2 ppl in the commercial video- I will post 2 shirts =)
Further Update:
It's amazing seeing your faces. I am loving that I get to watch you guys instead of just you guys watching me. Very proud of everybody's work. Can see you guys are having LOADS of fun. I can't comment on everybodys videos but I do 'like' them all and I comment random ones. This does not ness mean anything. Dont worry guys. Keep the work coming!!! ^_^
Good luck everybody! Have lots of fun and I shall speak to you soon!
The LOVE EQUATION Tshirt that I am wearing in this video is from my own T-shirt range which can be found at:
http://bubbi.bubzbeauty.com
Dream High instrumental is made from youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/karaokekpop
Check them out for awesome instrumentals ^_^
Much love,
Bubbi x
Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bubzbeauty
Subscribe to my Vlog channel:
http://www.youtube.com/bubzvlogz
Bubzbeauty Official Website:
http://www.bubzbeauty.com
Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line:
http://bubbi.bubzbeauty.com
Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bubzbeauty-Official/181811348879
i won t give up no i won t give in 在 Shakira - Try Everything (Official Video) - YouTube 的美食出口停車場
"Try Everything" from Disney's ZootopiaPerformed by: ShakiraDownload/stream/buy the Zootopia soundtrack here: ... ... <看更多>
i won t give up no i won t give in 在 Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube 的美食出口停車場
The official video newly remastered in 4K of "I Won ' t Give Up " by Jason Mraz from the album 'Lalalalovesongs' out now: ... ... <看更多>
i won t give up no i won t give in 在 I Won't Give Up No I Won't Give In - Non/Disney - YouTube 的美食出口停車場
Wouhouuu A new video !Yeah i know it's been a veeeeeryyyy long time I have made more videos. Well, not here . I especially focused on ... ... <看更多>